1. We believe the Scriptures, both Old and New Testaments, to be the inspired Word of God, without error in the original writings, the complete revelation of His Person, His purposes, and His plan for the salvation of men, and the Divine and final authority for all Christian faith and life.
2. We believe in one God, Creator of all things, infinitely perfect and eternally existing in three persons: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
3. We believe that Jesus Christ is true God and true man, having been conceived of the Holy Spirit and born of the Virgin Mary. He died on the cross, a sacrifice for our sins, according to the Scriptures. Further, He arose bodily from the dead, ascended into heaven, where at the right hand of the Majesty on High, He is now our High Priest and Advocate.
4. We believe that the ministry of the Holy Spirit is to glorify the Lord Jesus Christ, and during this age to convict men, regenerate the believing sinner, indwell, guide, instruct, and empower the believer for godly living and service.
5. We believe that man was created in the image of God, but, through disobedience to God, fell into sin and is now, therefore, separated from life with God, corrupt in His nature and deserving of God’s pronounced and promised penalty of sin - eternal torment in Hell. It is only through regeneration by the Holy Spirit can salvation and spiritual life be obtained.
6. We believe that the shed blood of Jesus Christ and His resurrection provide the only grounds for justification and salvation from the penalty and power of sin for all who believe, and only such as receive Jesus Christ are born of the Holy Spirit - given a new nature - and thus become children of God.
7. We believe that water baptism and the Lord's Supper are sacraments given by the Lord Jesus Christ to be observed by the Church during the present age. They are, however, not regarded as a means of salvation.
8. We believe that the true Church is composed of such persons who through repentance and faith in Jesus Christ have been regenerated by the Holy Spirit and are united together in the body of Christ of which He is the Head.
9. We believe in the visible and bodily return of our triumphant Lord Jesus Christ and that this "Blessed Hope" has a vital bearing on the personal life and service of the believer.
10. We believe in the bodily resurrection of the dead; of the believer to everlasting blessedness and joy with the Lord; of the unbeliever to judgment and everlasting conscious punishment in the torments of Hell.